Accommodation will be in ‘Townhouse En-suite’ flats in Carnegie Village on campus.
Check-in time: 2pm on Thursday. Check-out time: Sunday 2pm.
Each flat has between 9 and 12 bedrooms.
Bedrooms are en suite and have ¾-size beds (a small double).
- linen pack: duvet, duvet cover, pillows and pillow cases
Toiletries are not included, so please bring your own.
- Knives, forks, dessert spoons, teaspoons
- Dinner plates, bowls, mugs, glasses
- Utensils including bottle opener and peeler
- Cooking set including pans and colander
All flats have free Wi-Fi throughout and central heating (hopefully we won’t need it in August!)
There is a laundrette at the accommodation.
You can take a virtual tour of the accommodation here.